If your business is too small to justify a full-time Chief Information Officer (CIO) or needs technical guidance for your existing IT staff, BluePrint HelpDesk can supplement your management team by providing full-time CIO services or by making these services available to you based on your needs.
The aim of this service is to lay out a technology "road-map" for your company to improve business processes with financial certainty, which in turn promotes growth. Our IT experts have small business management experience and this puts us in a unique position to offer technical guidance that align with our customer’s business goals.
Our confidence that we can guide your small business through the technological maze stems from the fact that we have done this many times – and with great success.
BluePrint HelpDesk’s CIO Services delivers following benefits to your business:
- Technology Leadership Service (TLS) - We advise customers on how to best leverage the business benefits of current and future technologies. We can evaluate the proper technology implementations based on customer need and help in laying out a technology "road-map" for business growth.
- IT Operations/Department Analysis - If you have internal IT employees, we can help you to recruit, manage, and assess these resources. We will make recommendations on how to structure your IT department for optimal performance.
- IT Security - IT Security is vital to prevent roadblocks in business processes. CIO Services defines company polices and procedures; trains users; and implements technical, physical, and administrative controls for managing network security and virus defense. The CIO Service IT security model is based on the accredited methodology of the "SANS Institute" the world's leading network security consortium.
- Budgeting and Financial Analysis - We believe technology decisions should be based on a realistic assessment of Return on Investment (ROI) and Cost of Ownership. We will help you create a short-term and a long-term budget so you can manage your technology budget instead of letting it manage you.
- Business Assessment and Planning - BluePrint HelpDesk views technology as a tool to enhance your overall business performance. We can help you analyze how technology can improve the day-to-day operations of your business processes and to boost client relationships.
- Vendor Assessment and Selection - We recognize vendor assessment and selection as an important step in planning technology to meet your financial goals. CIO Services can assist you in assessing and qualifying a technology vendor, product, or service at the best price possible.
a decade and have come to look upon Blueprint as more of a partner to our business than a service provider.