BluePrint HelpDesk offers On-Call, Emergency, and Project-Based network services for installing new and maintaining existing networks. We can help you choose and customize the service that promotes your specific business interest.To discuss which network service is best suited to your business needs, please review the following services and contact us by filling out our online form or calling us at 732-607-0011:
- Computer and Network (LAN/WAN) Maintenance
- Network diagnostics
- Systems installs, configuration, and upgrades
- Systems integration
- Network administration
- High-speed data connection setup (T1, DSL, ISDN)
- Procurement Services
- Proactive Maintenance (PM)
Proactive Maintenance* (PM) Service (Pre-Scheduled)
- Review Server Logs – We detect and report problems before they become an emergency.
- Run Server Optimization Routines – We run standard utilities that are recommended by the hardware and software vendors in order to optimize server performance.
- Document the Network – We document the network, including routers, firewalls, servers, switches, workstations, printers, applications, vendors, and other appliances. During troubleshooting or emergency scenarios, this documentation will help minimize downtime and cost. The documentation is limited to what you feel you need.
- Disaster Recovery Planning – We prepare a plan that documents policies and procedures as well as technical specifications that might be needed in case of a disaster.
- IT Security Planning – We identify and help analyze your risks. We will identify the administrative, physical, and technical controls that should be put in place in order to eliminate or mitigate your risks.
- Patch Management – We will apply all security patches and application fixes that your hardware and software vendors recommend in order to ensure the optimal performance of your computing equipment.
- Review Workstation Logs
* Based on National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Best Practice
a decade and have come to look upon Blueprint as more of a partner to our business than a service provider.