BluePrint HelpDesk offers Telecommunication Services to small businesses with the same basic idea – small businesses save money by consolidating services into one vendor. You can now connect and protect your small business by replacing your existing phone system with a newly hosted VoIP system while saving up to 75% off of your traditional PBX and Data services.
What is VoIP?
VoIP or Voice over Internet Protocol is an affordable communication system that allows you to make local and long distance phone calls over the Internet instead of a telephone network. For your small business, this means flat-rate pricing for Internet, local and long distance calling - all on one bill.
Whether you are a growing business with multiple locations or a start-up with a small telecommunication budget, this service is all about added value and features. VoIP makes available to your small business all the features and functionality of corporate telephony at a fraction of the cost large corporations would spend.
VoIP Service FeaturesA unified system that can service single or multiple locations regardless of geographic distance. With this system, multiple office locations and remote employees can stay in closer contact than ever before. Moreover, remote employees can have a local number.
- Flat-rate pricing for Internet, local, and long distance calling all on one bill eliminates multiple vendors, hence it streamlines the telecommunication needs of your business.
- No Monthly Maintenance Contracts.
- You will NOT NEED ONSITE TECHS to maintain this system.
- Automated Attendant is an added cost-saving feature of this service.
- With a few clicks of your mouse, add-ons and changes to the system can be done through an EASY-TO-USE WEB PORTAL.
- A dial-by-name directory makes the services easy to use.
- Conference Calling using this system eliminates the need for third-party vendors.
- Voicemail delivery via email is a great feature where employees receive voicemail messages as email attachments and reply directly through the system.
a decade and have come to look upon Blueprint as more of a partner to our business than a service provider.