BluePrint HelpDesk’s IT Department Model for Small Businesses in NJ
This is how it works!BluePrint HelpDesk’s management has spent the over 20 years serving small- to medium-sized businesses in the tri-state area. In assessing why medium-sized businesses are more successful in managing the IT needs of their company versus small businesses, we have come to realize that the major differentiator is that unlike mid-sized businesses, small businesses do not have access to a fully staffed IT department. The stability of a fully staffed IT Department comes from the levels of support it can provide:
- A CIO (Chief Information Officer) to provide management-level IT planning and guidance support.
- A team of experts in a wide range of technology areas.
- A help desk to answer the most common questions.
- Level Two support for the daily maintenance of technology needs.
- Additionally, the full scale IT departments are staffed with IT managers, Project Managers, Web and software development, and telecommunication teams to help in managing their technology initiatives.
BluePrint HelpDesk believes that small businesses need a team of IT experts behind them to navigate the exceedingly complex technology maze. Being a small business ourselves, we do realize that a full-scale in-house IT Department is not a financially viable solution for most small enterprises.
BluePrint HelpDesk’s Out-Sourced IT Department Services can respond to the technology needs of small businesses. We can be your fully Out-Sourced IT Department (TotalCare Services) or you can customize our IT Services to match your requirements and budget on an as-needed basis.
Once you choose BluePrint HelpDesk to be your Out-Sourced IT Department, we assign your small business a team of technical experts led by a CIO. The CIO will meet with you to evaluate your unique situation and draw a technology plan that aligns with your business plan. There can be no “one size fits all” solution. The CIO of your small business will be one of the partners of BluePrint HelpDesk. You will be getting direct support from one of the owners in our business. Being an owner in the business, the CIO understands the challenges of running a small business in New Jersey.
From then on, the CIO will be the single point of contact for all your IT needs. The CIO will hold regular meetings with you to review the technology plan, results, and all the maintenance work that have been done for your organization. Your dedicated Technology Expert will:
- Provide strategic technology planning so your investment can enhance business processes.
- Provide a scalable technology plan to expand with your growing business.
- Manage all IT projects so he/she can keep up with the changing environment of your business.
- Expert solutions to complex IT problems.
- Manage the internal IT Department by providing oversight and assessment of these employees if needed.
- Provide freedom from dealing with multiple vendors.
Out-Sourced Planned IT can eliminate the everyday hassles of managing technology and will make sense out of your IT investment. Once you choose BluePrint HelpDesk to be your Out-Sourced IT Department, you will need to contact only one technology expert, every time, no matter what the issue.
Our competitors only provide one – or at best, a few – levels of the IT Department services that small businesses need. In contrast, we make sure your small business has access to all the following functions of a stable, fully staffed, enterprise-class, in-house IT Department:
CIO - CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER
LEVEL THREE SUPPORT
LEVEL TWO SUPPORT
HELP DESK SUPPORT
a decade and have come to look upon Blueprint as more of a partner to our business than a service provider.